- [toread] ”YouTube launches an embeddable subscribe button for creators to gain more followers from across the Web” buff.ly/142HAUI good read
- Designing BBC internal software tools: iSite and iBroadcast
- Pressfolios takes its journalism portfolio site out of beta, launches Pro tier with RSS auto-uploads
- Poodle.FM, A Search Engine For Podcasts
- [toread] App and Web developers targeting mobile devices has a gold mine of useful tips & info at the new GSMA Guideline site: smarterappsguidelines.gsma.com
- VIDEO: See the Most Awkward Interview Ever with Bruce Willis
- Arena: Desert Island Discs | The Space
Arena celebrates Roy Plomley’s radio programme Desert Island Discs with the help of many celebrity castaways, including John Major, Frankie Howerd, Russell Harty, Trevor Brooking, the Lord Mayor of London, Professor JK Galbraith and Arthur Askey.
The special guest for the 40th anniversary programme was Paul McCartney, who was also a fan of the show: “I love its homeliness. It conjures up the best in traditional British pleasure, like the great British breakfast. It’s an honour to be asked.”
- Why is TV so bad at music shows?