- Efter falsklarmet i Stockholm: Pirate Bay-grundaren bygger appen Hesa Fredrika
- Aphex Twin returns in an all out KORG track
- Protect Your Tweets with Twitter’s New Privacy and Data Options
- Unhappy Hour with Matt Bellassai: EP 01 | We Mess With Texas (with Angela Kinsey)
In the debut episode of Unhappy Hour, Matt Bellassai talks the worst news of the week and dives deep into the horror that is Texas. Plus, inaugural guest Angela Kinsey (The Office, Netflix’s Haters Back Off) joins us over donuts and mimosas to complain about Texas, telemarketing and teeth.
- Third Coast Pocket Conference: Reality Check!
In June, Third Coast went to Brooklyn where we hosted a frank discussion at the Bell House for aspiring and current podcasters about what it takes to make it in today’s podcast landscape.
We were joined by some of the top people behind some of the biggest story-based podcasts: Jenna Weiss-Berman (Pineapple Street Media), Alex Blumberg (Gimlet Media), N’Jeri Eaton (NPR) and Julie Shapiro (Radiotopia).
Picking their brains was Third Coast’s Johanna Zorn, with Nick Quah of Hotpod keeping them honest.
We asked the following questions and more: What makes a successful podcast? How do you market it? What are the benefits of hosting live shows? When and how do you join a podcast network? What new innovations are on the horizon?