- re.photos: Explore and share rephotographies
- Secrets of FedEx Delivery Drivers
- YouTube Claims iPhone Battery Issues Are Fixed in Latest App Update
- Vi byggde en egen körskola i VR
- BBC delves into the archive to compete with online rivals
Combine a historical image with its up-to-date counterpart and contribute to the art of rephotography.
- #3 – Social mediestrategi, fake news och filterbubblan – Jonna Ekman
- Camilla Grebe skrev Årets bästa kriminalroman 2017
I veckans avsnitt av Under 15 träffar Henric Smolak KITs marknadschef Jonna Ekman där de talar om hur företag och publicister bör förhålla sig till sociala kanaler, filterbubblan samt sociala fenomen som #metoo.
- The Voices in Blue America’s Head
- UPNG: fast PNG minifier
- Sports Scoreboards for Broadcasting and Television | live-score-app.com
- Mishiko – GPS and activity tracker for your pet
- City icons of the world on Behance
- Weatherman – The unforgettable umbrella
- Another Lens – News Deeply x Airbnb.Design
- Celebrity Perv Apology Generator
- Därför skrev jag aldrig storyn om när Notch tackade nej till 1 miljard
- Antikvariat på Instagram synliggör gamla fina böcker
For years, liberals have tried, and failed, to create their own version of conservative talk radio. Has Crooked Media finally figured it out?
Shrink and optimize images. Set the ideal balance between the quality and the size.
Unmatched quality. Smart technology. Meteorologist-led design.
- Announcing Quackbot, a Slack bot for journalists from Quartz and DocumentCloud
- The importance of tone and personality in mobile storytelling
In its first version, Quackbot can do a select few tricks that might prove handy in a modern newsroom, from grabbing screenshots of webpages to pointing out clichés. But we’re excited to collaborate with the rest of the journalism world to give Quackbot many more skills over time. Think of it as a fully hosted and friendly interface to open-source tools.
- Information Technology teams and Slack
- Data Stories That Aren’t Downers
- Schibsted Future Report – Outlook 2018
- The Washington Post Is A Software Company Now
- Mac keyboard shortcuts – Apple Support
- Free Open Source Password Manager | bitwarden
- Coming Nov. 28 — Slow Burn: A Podcast About Watergate
The Scandinavian media giant Schibsted’s annual trends report — part predictions, part survey research, part self-promotion — is out today, free for anyone interested.
The newspaper created a platform to tackle its own challenges. Then, with Amazon-like spirit, it realized there was a business in helping other publishers do the same.
The easiest and safest way for individuals, teams, and business organizations to store, share, and sync sensitive data.
It took two years for the Watergate scandal to unfold—for a break-in at the Democratic Party’s headquarters to go from a weird little caper to a constitutional crisis that brought down a president. What was it like to experience those two years in real time?