- Information Technology teams and Slack
- Data Stories That Aren’t Downers
- Schibsted Future Report – Outlook 2018
- The Washington Post Is A Software Company Now
- Mac keyboard shortcuts – Apple Support
- Free Open Source Password Manager | bitwarden
- Coming Nov. 28 — Slow Burn: A Podcast About Watergate
The Scandinavian media giant Schibsted’s annual trends report — part predictions, part survey research, part self-promotion — is out today, free for anyone interested.
The newspaper created a platform to tackle its own challenges. Then, with Amazon-like spirit, it realized there was a business in helping other publishers do the same.
The easiest and safest way for individuals, teams, and business organizations to store, share, and sync sensitive data.
It took two years for the Watergate scandal to unfold—for a break-in at the Democratic Party’s headquarters to go from a weird little caper to a constitutional crisis that brought down a president. What was it like to experience those two years in real time?